Working Group 1
Genomics – Proteomics – Glycomics and Diagnosis
LEADER: Dr. Dana REICHMANN, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to review the current status of outbreaks of DR bacteria in Europe.
- to collect data from hospitals and other sources.
- to create and update a priority list of the most prevalent and potentially dangerous bacteria.
- to foster research by other WGs by sharing data.
- to work in the development of novel biosensors for the diagnosis of pathogenic DR bacteria.
Working Group 2
Microbiology – Microbiota
LEADER: Dr. Younes SMANI, Andalusian Center of Developmental Biology | Email: email@example.com
- to characterize the mechanisms of drug resistance at the molecular and cellular levels.
- to elucidate the structural features of proteins or other macromolecules involved in drug resistance.
- to investigate bacterial susceptibility to chemical agents.
- to assess the robustness of potential target proteins in the replication processes of pathogenic and DR bacteria.
Working Group 3
Drug Design and Delivery
LEADER: Dr. Carole DEVAUX, Luxembourg Institute of Health | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to design and synthesize novel potential agents and immune therapies to counteract DR bacteria.
- to combine computer-aided with experimental methods to validate target macromolecules and to screen compound libraries.
- to evaluate novel targeted immunotherapies.
- to develop suitable delivery systems for the most promising leads.
- to create an Action’s library of compounds for screening purposes.